Thinking about starting a website but not sure if you can do it, or you simply feel that it’s gonna take forever?
Hey guys I’m Spiro Kovac and I want you to know that I’ve got you covered!
I can resonate with your struggles guys! I know what you think and how you feel so I’ve created this easy to follow STEP BY STEP, beginners friendly video tutorial that will show you how to build your first website without any coding!
If you ever get stuck in the process you can easily rewind video but if you need our support we will help you setup your website for free.
Here is an overview from start to finish of all the steps we are going to take you through.
- Registration of domain and hosting as well as claiming a “secret” Bluehost bonus!
- Complete beginners friendly WordPress installation
- Template installation and single click import
- Content creation and editing
- Styling of your website using Elementor Page Builder plugin
This is very straightforward and I work off these steps when starting out. Don’t use free hosting, always get your own domain and hosting.
- Find hosting & a good domain name
- Create the site and customize it
- Fill it with good content that’s keyword optimized
Starting Your Site With Bluehost
I use BlueHost myself so I recommend you to go with this hosting provider as well. It is proven to work very well with the WordPress.
Furthermore Bluehost is #1 recommended web hosting provider directly form WordPress.org! It is very reliable with literary 99.9% up-time and simply works well.
You will need to buy fast hosting to host your WordPress and luckily I’ve found a “secret” trick to claim additional 20% discount! To find out how just follow my video tutorial.
What love about Bluehost is that domain is for free. Domain is the name of your website, for example you’re now at spriokovac.com.
To claim the best web hosting offer use link to secret offer trick that will make your hosting cost $2.95 a month.